Autonomous agents are intelligent agents that are programming elements performing certain set of tasks on the benefit of the owner with freedom, without any interference from the owner. They are smart software entities that automatically act depending on the scenario of the environment, in the reach of its own goal or agenda. These are based on artificial intelligence programmes that act on their own and respond to a given stimulus, without the involvement of human beings.
Autonomous Agents Industry Programs or programmed devices which act autonomously, without supervision of a human, often in a remote location (e.g. on a remote server or another planet). Since such agents are per definition required to operate without supervision, responsibility attribution for their actions to a human is especially difficult. Learn more in: From Coder to Creator: Responsibility Issues in Intelligent Artifact Design
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-autonomous-agents-market
The data included in the Autonomous Agents report is mainly plotted in the form of graphs, charts and tables which makes it easy to understand facts and figures about the market. This report makes available the pertinent information about your niche and saves lot of time which may otherwise need for decision making. This global market research report also identifies, analyses, and estimates the up-and-coming trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the industry. Further, analysis of vendors, geographical regions, types, and applications has been carried out here. The Autonomous Agents report is presented with full commitment and best possible service depending upon business requirements.
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Global Autonomous Agents Market By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation & Mobility, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Global Autonomous Agents Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of 7254.13 million by 2026 witnessing a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Global Autonomous Agents Market: Market Drivers
- Artificial Intelligence is being used in a large number of areas and fields. The rising scope of AI applications boosts the development and growth of autonomous agents
- Fast pace improvements in cloud technology and technological advancements fosters the growth of this market
- Rising access and use of parallel computational resources
- Rising costs of security and maintenance of on-premises solution stimulates the growth of autonomous agents, as they reduce the operational and maintenance costs
- Growing size and complexity of data sets boosts the need for autonomous agents
- Rising improvements and use of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML)
- Use of autonomous agents improves performance, with enhanced scalability and efficiency by access to real time information
The Autonomous Agents Market report profiles the following companies,
Oracle, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Infosys Limited, Nuance Communications, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Fetch.AI, Affectiva., Intel Corporation, Salesforce.com, inc., Aptiv., Google, Talla, Inc., Microsoft and AOS Group
Global Autonomous Agents Market: Restraints
- Absence of skilled workers and proper standards of performance
- Huge initial cost of setup and heavy investments retrains the growth of this market
Inquiry before Buying at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-autonomous-agents-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Global autonomous agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous agents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2018, Fetch.AI has developed world’s first autonomous ledger, which automatically handles transactions of sale and purchase contracts. Fetch.AI has integrated artificial intelligence, machine learning and ledger technology to deliver a decentralised, self-performing ledger system by allowing autonomous economic agents to facilitate economic and financial activities. Fetch.AI with their innovations and developments in autonomous agents and AI applications is moving forward to become the google of AI.
- In September 2017, Talla, launched Botchain, which is a combination of blockchain technology and AI that ensures trust, reliability and security in the functioning of AI autonomous agents while being used in business premises and workplace. Botchain provides a system to audit and verify the transactions of autonomous agents to increase the security and reliability of autonomous transactions.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Table Of Contents Global Autonomous Agents Market
2 Market Segmentation
3 Market Overview
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Global Autonomous Agents Market, By Products
7 Global Autonomous Agents Market, By Type
8 Global Autonomous Agents Market, By Therapy
9 Global Autonomous Agents Market, By End User
10 Global Autonomous Agents Market, By Geography
11 Global Autonomous Agents Market, Company Landscape
12 Company Profile
13 Related Reports
Highlights of the Study
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations