The Global eHealth Market is expected to reach USD 206.64 Billion by 2025 from USD 40.75 Billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Some of the major players in global eHealth market are Motion Computing Inc., Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corporation, Medisafe, Set Point Medical, IBM, Doximity, Lift Labs, and Apple, GE Healthcare, Cerner, Allscripts, Mckesson, Philips, Siemens Healthineers, IBM, Optum, Medtronic, Epic Systems, Athenahealth, Cisco Systems among others.
We Offer Free Sample Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market&utm_source=AG
Which techniques are utilized to overcome the threats?
Before creating this eHealth report different type of tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five analysis, Pestle Analysis, Industry chain analysis are utilized which helps the readers to overcome the threats of the market.
eHealth refers to the electronic health and uses computer and internet to store and manage the medical records instead of maintaining them on paper files. eHealth is also known as health information technology. eHealth strengthens the patient –physician relationship by providing valuable information. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of health information professionals will increase 22% by 2022. eHealth has various subdomains like Electronic Health Records (EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), health IT systems, consumer health IT data, mobile health and big data systems used in digital health. As per of American Telemedicine Association (ATA) the number of mobile health (mHealth) patents has been increased multiple times from 2000 to 2015.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase use of big data.
- Scarcity of healthcare professionals
- More emphasis on patient-centric healthcare delivery
- High prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increase in government initiatives supporting the use of eHealth solutions and services
- Advancement in technology of eHealth
- Refusal among medical professionals to adopt advanced eHealth solutions
- High cost of deployment and maintenance of eHealth solutions
Get 20% Extra Discount for Early Buyer: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-ehealth-market?utm_source=AG
This eHealth report offers detailed coverage of the market and demonstrates each player active in the industry. It supplies a comprehensive analysis of the business aspects like market size, recent development advances, stocks, general tendencies and inventions. Additionally, the data included in the report was compiled through data methods like secondary and primary search. An expert group of analysts throws light in addition to lively location of the worldwide market. The report provides accurate data and insights related to global market which include CAGR, value, volume, consumption, production, growth rate and revenue.
- The global eHealth market is segmented into product & service, end user and geography.
- Based on product & service the global eHealth market is segmented into eHealth solutions and eHealth services. eHealth solutions is further segmented into electronic health records (HER)/ electronic medical records (EMR), pharmacy information systems, medical apps, laboratory information systems rigid (RIS), personal health record & patient portals, chronic care management apps, clinical decision support systems, telehealth solutions, healthcare information exchange (HIE), radiology information systems (RIS) e-prescribing solutions, cardiovascular information systems, other specialty information management systems. eHealth services is further sub-segmented into remote monitoring services diagnosis & consultation services, database management services, treatment services, healthcare system strengthening services.
- Based on the end-user the global eHealth market is segmented into healthcare providers, pharmacies, healthcare payers, healthcare consumers and others end users. Healthcare providers is further sub-segmented into hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
- Based on geography the global eHealth market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
View Detailed Table of Content: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market&utm_source=AG
Why to purchase this report?
Following are the reasons to consider this global eHealth report:
- This ultimate guide will help you stay ahead in market as it furnishes you with the profiles of the key market players and their working methodologies and their decision making capabilities.
- The report analyzes various factors which act as drivers and restraints to development the overall market.
- This report not only analyzes present market condition but it likewise estimates how the market is going to perform for estimated time period of 2019-2026.
- It enables you to adopt smart methodologies and form better decisions by giving a clear idea about customer’s requirement and preferences regarding the product in particular region.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475