Global Lubricants Market report provides analysis for the period 2014–2025, wherein the period from 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period and 2017 is base year. The market study reveals that the Global Lubricants Market is expected to grow over a CAGR of 3.65% during 2018-2025 in terms of value
Global Lubricants Market is projected to expand with a growth rate of 3.65%, in value terms, during 2018 to 2025. The market is expected to generate a revenue of USD 185,155.3 million during the forecast period. With a rise in demand for vehicles across the globe, the need for better quality products is simultaneously rising to provide enhanced vehicle performance, better fuel efficiency, and lower emissions. This further trigger the market growth for lubricants during the forecast period.
Lubricants Market: Competitive Landscape
Companies, such as Exxon Mobil Corporation, British Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron Corporation, and Total S.A. are the key players in manufacturing lubricants. In terms of product offerings, Exxon Mobil Corporation and British Petroleum are the major players in the market, providing various products of lubricants.
Get an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Report@ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/lubricants-market/#1536302097117-445b2636-73fe
Expansion in the automotive and general industry is driving the global lubricants market
The passenger car demand has been rising over the years, according to OICA. Passenger car usage has increased by 4.4% from 2014-2015. Emerging economies like China, India, Africa, and Mexico has witnessed exponential growth in terms of passenger car usage for instance in China the passenger car used has increased from 1,17,482 in 2014 to 1,35,805 in 2015. Rise in number of passenger cars are influencing the demand for lubricants, as the main purpose of lubricants in the passenger car is to smoothen the moving parts of automobile reducing vehicles friction and wear & tear, providing trouble free performance for a longer span of time. Thus, rise in demand for passenger car will promulgate the application of lubricants.
Industrial growth in emerging economies
Industrial sector growth is propelled by strong global trade, rising commodity prices, and supportive domestic policies in developing economies like India, China, Indonesia, and South Korea markets. Strong domestic growth, chiefly GDP growth fueled by private consumption and fixed investment has accelerated industrial sector progress which has positively influenced the application of lubricants in the industrial sector.
The Asia Pacific held the leading market share accounting for approximately 39.60% of the total market share in 2017
Geographically, Lubricants Market is segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among the above-mentioned region. Comparatively, China is expected to be the largest lubricants market followed by Japan, India, and South Korea owing to constant industrialization and robust growth of numerous end-use industries such as automotive and construction. Moreover, significant growth of the automotive sector combined with the growing purchasing power of the consumer in the Asia Pacific is estimated to propel the growth of the market over the assessment period, 2018 to 2025
Scope Of The Report
- Based on type, the Lubricant market is segmented into Mineral Oil, Synthetic Lubricants, Greases, and Bio-Based Lubricants. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Engine Oil, Gear Oil, Transmission and Hydraulic Fluids, General Industrial Oils, Process Oils, Metalworking Fluids & Others. Furthermore, the market is bifurcated, based on additives into Dispersants, Viscosity Index Improvers, Detergents, Anti-Wear Additives, Antioxidants, Friction Modifiers & Others. Finally, the report covers the analysis of these segments across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa along with the qualitative analysis for market estimates that boosts the growth of the global Lubricants Market during the forecast period
- The report also highlights the competitive landscape of the Global Lubricants Market that includes the company overview, products & offerings, strategic decisions taken by the company, launch of new products, technology landscape, and financial highlights.
- Extensive secondary research was conducted using paid data sources including Bloomberg, Factiva, Capital IQ, OneSource, and Hoovers. Additionally, several publicly-available data sources were used including journals, statistics articles, and industry associations. These data sources were used to gather relevant information to develop an understanding of the global Lubricants Market. The research was conducted covering the desk research and primary research. Data sources used for primary research included online forums and blogs, CATI/CAWI, CAPI interviews, and video conferences.
- Additionally, interviews were conducted through connecting with various industry respondents including C-level executives, directors, divisional heads, regional heads, expert consultants, and independent consultants. The primary research was conducted to gain market insights from industry respondents and validate the gathered information through desk research.
Table Of Content:
- Research Framework
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Industry Insights
- Global Lubricants Market Overview
- Lubricants Market, By Types
- Lubricants Market, By Applications
- Lubricants Market, By Additive
- Lubricants Market, By Region
- Company Profile
Get Detailed Analysis of Table of Contents@ https://www.blueweaveconsulting.com/lubricants-market/#1536301857979-e3fc3c18-41a6
About BlueWeave Consulting
BlueWeave Consulting is a one-stop solution for market intelligence regarding various products and services online & offline. We offer worldwide market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. Our primary forte lies in publishing more than 100 research reports annually. We have a seasoned team of analysts working only for various sub-domains like Chemical and Materials, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Medical Devices/Equipment, Healthcare, Automotive and many more. BlueWeave has built its reputation from the scratches by delivering quality performance and nourishing the long-lasting relationships with its clients for years. We are one of the leading digital market intelligence generation company delivering unique solutions for blooming your business and making the morning, more rising & shining.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826