Research Reports Inc. recently published a new report titled ‘ Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2019’. Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, increasing the adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies. Asia-Pacific pharmacy automation systems market is expected to grow by 8.6% annually over 2017-2025 owing to a increasing adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies in the region. Highlighted with 29 tables and 38 figures, this 135-page report “Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product, and Country” is based on comprehensive research of APAC pharmacy automation systems market by analyzing the entire regional market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
The Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market will record a healthy CAGR in terms of revenue & expected to reach many million by 2025. The report also includes current competitive scenario and the predicted manufacture trend, and profiles 25 drone vendors including market leaders and important emerging players. In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of market structure, growth drivers, restraints and challenges, emerging product trends & market opportunities, Porter’s Fiver Forces, partnership and fundraising landscape.
Request Sample PDF Of This Report Now @ http://researchreportsinc.com/report-sample/96093
Top Key Players Covered In This Report:
Abacus Rx, Inc., Accu-Chart™ Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc., Aesynt Incorporated, AmerisourceBergen Corporation, ARxIUM Inc., Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Becton, Dickinson & Co, Capsa Solutions, LLC, Cerner Corporation, ForHealth Technologies, Health Robotics SRL, Innovation Associates, Inc., InterMetro Industries Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Medacist Solutions Group, LLC., Omnicell, Inc, Parata Systems, Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC, Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC, RxMedic Systems, Inc., Rxsafe, LLC, Scriptpro LLC, Swisslog Holding AG, Talyst, LLC, TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions, Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH, Yaskawa Electric Corp., Yuyama,
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the coming years. The report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry within each of the regions and countries involved in the study. Furthermore, the report also caters the detailed information about the crucial aspects such as driving factors & challenges which will define the future growth of the market. This study considers the Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Based on end-users, the APAC market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section.
• Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
• Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
• Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the APAC market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment.
• Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated Unit-Dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems )
• Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
• Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems)
• Table-top Tablet Counters
• Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Geographically, the following national markets are fully investigated:
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC
Get Assured Discount On This Report @ http://researchreportsinc.com/check-discount/96093
Objective of the study:
– To analyze and forecast the market size of global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market.
– To classify and forecast global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market based on application and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market.
– To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems market.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with Asia-Pacific Pharmacy Automation Systems suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Buy This Informative Report Now @ http://researchreportsinc.com/checkout/96093
We fulfill your additional customized requirements which will surely enlighten Market Research Trend Report more efficiently.
About Research Reports Inc.:
Research Reports Inc. is one of the leading destinations for market research reports across all industries, companies, and technologies. Our repository features an exhaustive list of market research reports from thousands of publishers worldwide. We take pride in curating a database covering virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories. We are one of the premier sources for such reports & report customization services.
David Jones (Sales Manager) – Research Reports Inc.
Phone: US +1-855-419-2424 | Direct: +440330807757